Big news – we’re out of beta!
The completely rewritten Holodeck B2B 2.0 has full support for all AS4 features, including
- One-Way/Push and One-Way/Pull message exchange patterns
- AS4 Compression feature
- Message delivery configuration in P-Mode with support for specific delivery options for receipt and errors
- Option to include refToMessageId in a user message to enable easy reference of related messages
- Generic P-Modes. Only define the parameters common to a set of messages in the P-Mode and supply the remaining details when the message is sent
- Message authorization
- Non-repudiation of receipt
- Multiple submitters
- Multiple receivers
- Signing and encrypting the message using WS-Security
- Large messages
and also offers improved logging and lots of documentation, both in the code and online.
Holodeck is fast, light weight, stand-alone and as it is Java based it runs on most platforms.
Interfaces for easy extensibility
To improve extensiblity, Holodeck B2B has been split into 2 parts: Core and Interfaces, both with their own license. Core code is GPLv3 but the Interfaces are LGPLv3, making it possible to connect Holodeck to your own system, even if that is not open-source software.
Versatile and fully AS4 and e-SENS compliant
Holodeck B2B 2.0 is not only fully AS4 compliant, it has also passed the e-SENS conformance and interoperability tests. It can be used as the e-Delivery building block in e-SENS, in CEF projects and any project using the ENTSOG / e-SENS AS4 profile. As Holodeck B2B has full support for AS4 it can also be used for STP and Superstream gateways.
Download a copy now
Download the latest version, or take a look at the sources in the repository.