Today we’ve released a large update for our popular open source AS4 messaging software, Holodeck B2B 2.1. We’ve added some important new functionality, fixed several bugs and made some general code improvements.
The most important new features of Holodeck B2B 2.1 are:
- Multi-hop messaging, where a message passes through multiple intermediaries to reach it’s destination but still maintains end-to-end security
- Messages without attachments sent as single part messages and not SOAP with attachments
- Trust store to hold the certificates of trusted Certificate Authorities
- Event framework to enable additional notification to external components
- Automatic message purging cleans up all meta data (including payload data for User Messages) after a configurable number of days
- Flexible configuration of pulling, giving the option to build your own policies
- All received ebMS error signals are logged, even if they can’t be processed or are not for Holodeck B2B
e-SENS and EESSI compliant
Holodeck B2B 2.1 is again fully AS4, ENTSOG and e-SENS compliant, having passed the eSENS compliancy test. And with the introduction of Multi-hop messaging, it now also EESSI compliant. It has been interoperability tested with various other AS4 open source and commercial products including .Net implementations.
Get the latest version now from the Download page.
Support and consultancy
If you are looking for support for your Holodeck B2B AS4 gateway, or would like advice on how our MSH can be used with your current business software, feel free to contact us at info@Chasquis-consulting.com